Monday, April 22, 2013

Color Club Eternal Beauty

   I have one last polish from the Color Club Halo Hues collection to show you today.  At least for now.  I'm sure I'll pick up more in the future.  I really am a sucker for a good holo polish.



   Eternal Beauty is a medium purple linear holo.  Once again, the holo flame is very strong.  Formula and application were both really good.  I had no streaking or cuticle drag.  I used 3 coats in the bellow photos, but I probably would have been fine with just 2.  My base coat was Nail Tek Foundation II and I did not use a top coat.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash

Kitchen Lighting


   Purple and holo, of course I'm in love.  I have several other similar shades of purple holo, but this is definitely the strongest.  
   All three of the Halo Hues colors I bought dry very quickly.  This comes in handy if you don't like using a top coat over holo polishes since some top coats can dull the holo effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn