Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New York Summer Hot Sunrise Red

   Today I have a polish from a brand some of you might not have heard of.  New York Summer is a brand I had occasionally seen in salons and heard about online.  But until recently I had never had a chance to try it.  I found a local beauty supply that sells the line, but if you don't have a local store ebay or another online retailer will probably be your best bet.
   


   Hot Sunrise Red is a bright orange-pink neon jelly.  It's not quite coral, though close.  I know the name says Red, but I'd say this is more pink than red.  The formula was nice and application was good.  I didn't have any issues with streaks, just nice even coats.  I used 2 coats in these photos over Finger Paints base coat and no top coat.  

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   You can see a small amount of VNL in my photos, but it was much less noticeable in person.  Hot Sunrise Red is bright on its own, but it would really pop over a white base I think.  I think this would be a great pedi color for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn