Thursday, March 21, 2013

New York Summer Hot Sky Blue

   I have another polish from New York Summer to show you lovelies today.



   Hot Sky Blue is a medium blue jelly.  There's just a hint of dustiness to the polish as well.  With a name like Hot Sky Blue, I would expect a lighter shade of blue than what this polish is.  Look at the difference between the bottle color and the sky you can see in the background of my photo. 
   The formula was ok, but application wasn't as smooth as Hot Sunrise Red.  I experienced some streaks with this one, especially with thinner coats of polish, and some cuticle drag.  The streaks evened out at 3 coats though, which is what you see in the following photos.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn