Monday, March 4, 2013

China Glaze Split Perso-Nail-ity

   Welcome to March everyone.  I have the first of 3 polishes from the China Glaze Tranzitions collection to show you today.  This collection is interesting because the polishes go on one color, but change colors when you add top coat.  This gives lots of options and can make for some easy nail art/designs.




   Split Perso-Nail-ity is a light rose with a hidden shimmer and a slight purple/lavender tinge.  The formula is a little thick, but application is good and you could almost get away with just 1 coat of polish.  I used 2 for these photos over Finger Paints base coat.  Here's the polish without top coat:

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Once you add top coat, Split Perso-Nail-ity becomes a darker rose, but the top coat makes the polish look streaky.  There is a distinct color difference with the top coat.  I did each nail differently to show some ideas on how wear this polish.  I used China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   If you look at my pinky you can really see how streaky the polish looks once you add top coat.  I'm disappointed by that because I think the color with top coat would be really pretty if it didn't streak.  My favorite design is the polka dots.

Disclaimer: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn