Monday, March 11, 2013

Butter London Victoriana

   Hello again Monday.  I haven't really missed you.  I'm sorry if that makes you a little blue.  Speaking of blue, I have a lovely one from Butter London to show you lovelies today.



   Victoriana is a dusty blue with a silver shimmer.  There's just a hint of green in the polish so that it leans towards teal.  The formula is nice and application is generally good.  I did experience some cuticle drag, so I'd recommend waiting a few extra minutes between coats.  2 coats of polish gave me complete coverage.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat in these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Victoriana came out for Fall 2010.  It's been a lemming of mine for a while and I finally picked it up at Ulta several months ago during a 1 day only B1G1 sale.  I am definitely glad I did.  What do you ladies think of this color?  How many of you already have it?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn