Thursday, March 14, 2013

Butter London Trustafarian

   Continuing my Butter London theme this week, today I have a polish from their Fall 2012 collection.


   Trustafarian is a celery, or sage, green scattered holo.  The formula was good and I got a smooth application over my regular Finger Paints base coat.  Some holos are very streaky without a special base coat.  Luckily this is not one of those.  Trustafarian is a bit sheer and I needed 3 coats for full opacity.  Be careful with the coats though, as brushstrokes will show.  Especially inside and in low light.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   Trustafarian is not a strong holo.  But you can definitely see the holo in the sun.  So far, I've been impressed with all the Butter London polishes I've tried.  If you haven't tried any yet, I would recommend the brand.  If you can find it on a good sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn