Monday, January 21, 2013

Seche Aristocrat

   Happy Monday again everyone.  I hope you all had good weekends.  Mine was pretty good.  Hockey is back, FINALLY, and my Sharks won their first game.  Oh, and the 49ers are going to the Superbowl, though honestly I'm not really a football fan.  Sunday was a good day for Bay Area sports.
   I have a polish from the new-ish Seche color collection.  I say new-ish because they released the colors last year in October.   Today I have Aristocrat for you.  



   The Seche colors are listed as fast drying one coat polishes.  Aristocrat is a deep dusty purple with silver shimmer.  Application was smooth and the formula was good, just a touch on the thick side.  It dried fairly quickly, but not as quickly as their Vite top coat does.  I did only need 1 coat of polish for full opacity.  I used Finger Paints base coat and no top coat for these photos.

Direct Sun

Indoor Natural Light

Indoor with Flash


   There are 33 colors in the new polish line from Seche.  Aristocrat appealed to me the most color wise, but based on application, I'm definitely willing to try more of the line.  I found these at a local beauty supply and I want to say I paid around $4 or so for Aristocrat.  I believe they retail for $8.50 however and should be available at Ulta soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
polished & frosted title image brushes by Obsidian Dawn